Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How crap is this? Yes/No questions about spirituality? I don't buy it...way to much grey area on this topic.

Oh, well. I guess this would be something good to show my candidacy committee for getting approved to become an ordained minister. ;)













You fit in with:
Spiritualism



Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.


100% spiritual.
60% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got "Humanist:" 60% logical and 40% spiritual. I'm in the blue square near the bottom, on the right side of the line.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home