Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So I went to Chicago last weekend, and I saw an incredible city surrounded by incredible people, and I saw the seminary, too.

It's weird, applying for and visiting seminaries, especially since this seems to be a much bigger choice/decision than college ever was. I mean, for graduate schools in general. So I am taking everything a bit more seriously, and trying to mull over what the pros and cons are, etc... This Friday is Berkeley, and after I freak out one more time over going to the beautiful Bay Area, I will be gone by Sunday. :( Nevertheless, I will be able to compare my two top picks side-by-side.

On an unrelated note, I am going to see Paul Rusesabagina, the real-life manager depicted by Don Cheadle in Hotel Rwanda, at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.


Holy God, thank you so so so much.


It will probably be like when I saw Maya Angelou with Laura and Lauren. The minute she walked on stage, I started to cry.

Ok, just trying to keep tabs on this blog, and update it for all the peoples.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 AM , Blogger Laura Holm said...

Seminary is a TOUGH choice! No two ways about it. But it's good that you are taking so much care in deciding. I'm jealous of your travels, and you are jealous of mine.

Oh, and on Maya, yeah, that gorgeous outfit she wore? Women here wear them all the time. Talk about stunning! I remember crying when she came on and when she walked off, taking her "Maya-ness" with her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home