Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So I went to Chicago last weekend, and I saw an incredible city surrounded by incredible people, and I saw the seminary, too.

It's weird, applying for and visiting seminaries, especially since this seems to be a much bigger choice/decision than college ever was. I mean, for graduate schools in general. So I am taking everything a bit more seriously, and trying to mull over what the pros and cons are, etc... This Friday is Berkeley, and after I freak out one more time over going to the beautiful Bay Area, I will be gone by Sunday. :( Nevertheless, I will be able to compare my two top picks side-by-side.

On an unrelated note, I am going to see Paul Rusesabagina, the real-life manager depicted by Don Cheadle in Hotel Rwanda, at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.


Holy God, thank you so so so much.


It will probably be like when I saw Maya Angelou with Laura and Lauren. The minute she walked on stage, I started to cry.

Ok, just trying to keep tabs on this blog, and update it for all the peoples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home