Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm not a morning person. And I suspect I never will be.

But what doesn't help is a crappy morning. I took out the trash and recycling this morning, almost falling down the stairs. Then I went out in the cold and brutal Minnesota morning, almost biting it three times on the deceptively slippery slidewalk. Luckily I missed my bus, and had to walk to work.

My mouth is still slightly numb, so everytime I try to talk, I sound like I'm back in third grade with my lisp. Then again, nobody's at work yet, so I guess that's a positive.

It just hit me that it seems as if my post is just a rant on things that go wrong in my life. But, honestly, nothing could be farther from the truth. It just so happens that my life right now exists in Minnesota, and for some reason, MN has a vendetta against me. But it'll get better. As soon as the snow leaves.

...in April.

Haha, just kidding.

...But no, I'm serious.

What will 2006 hold for me? For us? For the world? I've said that it HAS to be better than 2005, but who knows? And how terrible was 2005 anyways? Couldn't have been that bad. I graduated from college, after all.

And now I am working in the grind, 9-5, and I spent all my free days hopping, skipping, and jumping in Texas. I don't regret that decision at all. I just wonder what 7 straight months of working will be like.

This was a nonsensical subconscience flow from my brain. But I need to write in this more often, or else people will stop reading it, and I'll have to get ANOTHER one six months later when I've decided, yet again, to have a blog.

A New Year's resolution, perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home