Monday, June 12, 2006

Ok, so I've had not-so-few comments on the movie I once picked to show people called Very Bad Things.

I'm not going to try and argue the finer points of this film, mostly because I am tired, it's a Monday, and I know David would tear me a new one...electronically-speaking, that is.

I WILL say this, though: I only received three REAL suggestions for a first-date movie, and that's kinda sad. I thought people read my blog. Shit, even KARLYN posted something. (Of course, she posted so she could rip on me and make me cry, but still...)

Coming tomorrow (work-willing): The report of the Witnesses of Jehovah that came to my house on Saturday, per my invitation.

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I WILL say this, though: I only received three REAL suggestions for a first-date movie, and that's kinda sad. I thought people read my blog."

An alternative theory is that people do read your blog, but that those people can't get first dates. The advantages of this interpretation are that (1) you have readers and (2) since you apparently have a first date of some sort, you're better than they are.

 
At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do read your blog. And it makes me sound like a loser but I didn't comment because I don't exactly have a plethora of first dates to call experience from. Go see something you think you both will enjoy. Go see something you can discuss if you think she's into that sort of thing. Or go see something silly and just enjoy each other's company.

As for Very Bad Things...whatever. It was four years ago. We were all clamoring for attention and did things that we realized were stupid or silly in retrospect for a variety of reasons. I don't define my view of Jason by one movie that he picked to show once.

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like Kashupe's comment on it having been four years ago. Unfortunately, I also have retained my view of you as it was formed on that day. I'm sorry; I know that's hard.

I see it all as an exercise in creativity; I've sure never seen a Wes Anderson film on a date, but I enjoyed your prompt.

(all this from the one person who will honestly, lovingly admit that no, she does not read your blog)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home