Friday, May 26, 2006

RE: my story from yesterday, and David's blog:

I steal from the rich, and give to the poor...!ES LA VERDAD!

(I mean, I DO look good dancing to Spanish music. I rest my case.)


You scored as El Zorro. Zorro is the bane of the corrupt officials of Old California, a Spanish Robin Hood, a cavalier caballero who robs from the rich, gives to the poor, and always leaves his trademark "Z" behind as a reminder that when the people need him, he will always appear on his black stallion.

El Zorro

83%

Captain Jack Sparrow

75%

Lara Croft

67%

The Amazing Spider-Man

67%

Maximus

63%

Indiana Jones

58%

Neo, the "One"

54%

William Wallace

50%

Batman, the Dark Knight

46%

James Bond, Agent 007

46%

The Terminator

38%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home