Friday, August 11, 2006

don't say it

Wow, I haven't updated in a long time.

Sure, I've been packing, re-packing, saying goodbye, saying "see ya later", and doing all the horrible detail shit that characterizes my fear of moving, but this is no excuse.

Karlyn's in the corner, mouthing "I told you so," with a sneer while giving me the finger. I'm not gonna let this go, K! As far as blog's go, third time's a charm, right?

I haven't kept up with people, and the next whirlwind tour of Texas, Des Moines, and finally Chicago will prove no better. So, I'll just apologize now and promise to write again when I'm freaking out in between orientation classes at seminary.

Goodbye, LVC. Goodbye, LC/NA. Goodbye Brett, Jerry, and Emily. Goodbye Cat, Cole, Ben, and Mitsy. Goodbye weird guy in the corner pushing buttons trying to act like you're working.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Missing you....hope to cross paths again sometime.

 
At 3:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home